maandag, april 03, 2006

Helloe guys :)

Kust came home from a greasy snooker bar in Alkmaar and you know what?... I lost 2-1 (almost felt like a non-german and actually I had bad luck, I could have beat up this sweet sucker. He brought me back in a almost racist colour white pick up truck and I just got a meal from Burger King and I am going to swallow it oralwise, so give me just a moment and then I will fullfill my duties of making my blog complete, even I was sick as a turd yesterday and this morning. But.. HOORAY, the claw survived once again ;) LOELZ!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Helloe mr. Claw

Your blog is great stuff. I just wonder how you get that done, late at night. When I get home after a few Chouffes, I'm always puzzled by the amount of keys on the keyboard. And I should call HP as the flatpanel is kind of blurry, too.
Damn, too many buttons on the phone, too, in even another sequence :-(

Hasta la proxima LOELZ, tuesday, as I have some serious sleeping to do tonight.

9:49 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home