dinsdag, april 25, 2006

===========================
Wines consumed: 13
Food: three sandwiches with salmon, eal and shrimp "kroketjes"
Weather: when I was able to get out, BEAUTIFUL
Hugs and kisses: hugs: 0 (sniff); cheekies: 6 (hello and good night)
TV shows watched: Law and Order
============================

Hi my friends,

Let's do it memento style.

Just came home from cheesy bar! It was quiet, but anyway we were having some nice talks, a guy working at KLM, Mr R, came in and discussed with me about the Telegraaf and if it should be a tabloid or not and so on. Cheesy Mom made clear how important eyes are. They are the mirror of your soul and even after you die, it is the only thing that should not be used for science purposes, and all kind of things about eyes came in, especially what makes a lot of people scared in horror movies or ghost movies? Right, eyes! Actually a lot of people have that.

I went out into the city of beautiful cheeses and found a spot on really one of the best places in Alkmaar to sit outside: De Gulden Vlies on the (yes we also have one) Lindegracht. It is a perfect place with good wine and good food :) Sat there and read my current book (Er kon niets verkeerd gaan - Bob den Uyl) as well as looking at people a lot - to be honest by far one of my biggest hobbies ever! Also I was asking myself why people sit "behind" a tv, but "in front of" a computer, I guess it has to do with action. That's why women "behind" the window perform all the action and men "in front" just look and negotiate before the real thing is starting. Around 18:30 I went to cheesy bar.

Came home around 6:20 by the first train to Alkmaar. This morning I had a nasty stomach ache so I called off for duty, slept late, had some creamy peanut butter (still not the original one Bionic promised to get me, but anyway) with bread, some coffees and went through the problems in the world (Telegraaf and Noord Hollandse Dagblad), put on some realxing radio and decided to do some things in the house as I was not able to go out.

Sunday evening I was in cheesy bar DP and started off some sms conversation with bionic which ended in a visit to see the bionic factory (including J-o) around 21:40. Nice place you have! Watched some tv and drank some beverages after which the two ladies went off to bed, and I was in the living room with a remote in my hand and a nicely prepared couch to sleep on, but I was restless in Seattle. I guess I am like a Dracula kind of person: either be in my own coffin at dawn or wander around. Went into the city, checked out some bars and made a night journey over the canals (again). Funny thing was that there wasd a lot of fog, so I felt like I was in a Jack The Ripper movie (remember London, 18-something); don't worry, I didn't kill or dismembered anyone as I didn't have my equipment with me anyway (I don't like the bare hand job......... ehm... never mind, shut up).

Ok, sweeties, no image posting today, tomorrow I will go out for dinner with real mum and dad in Hoofddorp so I will not be able to enjoy your wonderful company. Dr Kaboom, I do hope to see you soon, so we can discuss more about string theory ;)

Hope to see a lot of you slutty dikes on wednesday so we can kout up a little and play silly games. Tada! Btw: I hope this was not confusing!

Signed,
Claw

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Laatste inzichten in string theory:

Met een string in je spleet, zie je veel en toch geen reet

9:16 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home